Elemental Summoners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icy Soul [Open]

2 posters

Go down

Icy Soul [Open] Empty Icy Soul [Open]

Post by Isis Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:12 am

It was September. While it was warmer in other areas of the world, the water tribe was located in the north and was always, freezing cold. Isis didn't mind though. She really wasn't effected by the cold much, hence why she was wearing a skirt in the freezing cold. Isis was sitting down on one of the stone benches by the frozen lake. Isis never quite figured out how the flowers always remained frozen that way. She would have expected them to die from being frozen for so long, but they seemed to be preserved in the ice. It was almost magical...
Isis
Isis

Information
Elemental Spirit:

Back to top Go down

Icy Soul [Open] Empty Re: Icy Soul [Open]

Post by Mysterious Shadow Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:31 am

The air suddenly grew even colder like the touch of a raging blizzard that is meant to freeze everything in its path. There is not any hint of movement anywhere, simply silence, yet a deafening silence that can send chills to even the bravest warrior.

"Do you wish to end this war?" At first it was merely a voice but it did not last that long when suddenly, a vague figure appeared just a few inches away from the lady like a pitch black paint that suddenly dripped out of nowhere.

"I feel the wind, It sweetly blows
Dancing to wherever it longs
gentle yet cutting, Silent yet swift
Freedom, it always seeks"

It spoke with a puzzling message, in a low and husky tone. It never moved nor breathe nor does it seem alive. It appears as merely a dream yet so real.
Mysterious Shadow
Mysterious Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:49 am

A voice came. It asked if she wanted to end this war. "War?" Isis questioned. A dark figure appeared before Isis. The shadowy figure spoke a message to her that Isis really didn't understand. She put her hands on her hips. "How should I know what the heck that means?" Isis asked bluntly.
Isis
Isis

Information
Elemental Spirit:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysterious Shadow Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:34 am

"Soon you will...but for now..." The figure finally moved, in a form as if opening his arms for an embrace. The wind suddenly began to form a violent twister around the lady and the mysterious figure. The wind is pitch black, as dark as a starless night, with the moon failing to give off its light. Weird enough, the dark wind doesn't seem to move the dust in the ground nor make a force that can at least move any piece of the lady's clothing. The twister got closer, aiming to devour both the lady and the figure into pieces until everything grew dark for the lady. There was nothing, not a single hint of light, nor sound, nor touch.

Skill Used:

OOC: I sent you here. The mysterious shadow would be gone once you get there.
Mysterious Shadow
Mysterious Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down