Elemental Summoners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

young water spirits return (job)

2 posters

Go down

young water spirits return (job) Empty young water spirits return (job)

Post by Oshizu Murasama Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:01 am

Oshizu would get up and go outside of her shrine to see ayah, another shrine maiden of the area, who seemed to have had a problem with a few young water spirits, making Oshizu take out her own spirit, Squirtle. once at tidal park, Oshizu would spot the little Spirits Crying and seemingly be very much like babies, making her feel really overly protective and motherly on them. She would try to help them calm down by rocking them to make them calm down and sleep, play games with them but nothing worked. "Squirtle, any ideas as to making these little guys calm down and maybe mature?" Oshizu would ask the squirtle, fully knowing it could only reply by saying it's name.

summoned spirit:
Oshizu Murasama
Oshizu Murasama

Back to top Go down

young water spirits return (job) Empty Re: young water spirits return (job)

Post by Mysterious Shadow Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:18 am

Walking back near the edge of the Tidal Park is a mysterious figure who once walked the place before. It has been his third time, first with a lady of ice cold glare then a hardworking shrine maiden who is kind enough to show him around. He hovered stealthily watching as the shrine maiden conjure her elemental spirit and try to pacify the young spirits that roam the park.

He decided to take the form which he showed the shrine maiden the last time they met and lend her some hand.

young water spirits return (job) Guardian%2BDiva

"A rift. They need the door to their world to be opened and only you can do that for them." The figure which the shrine maiden knew as Max walked slowly towards her while tapping his staff on the park's stony path.
Mysterious Shadow
Mysterious Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshizu Murasama Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:35 am

Oshizu, hearing Max's voice, would turn to him before having a surprised look on her face. "Max, what are you doing back in the water tribe village? do you have business here? oh, thanks for the information about these little guys and how to return them home. right... Squirtle, mind gathering every single last one of these baby spirits here? " Oshizu asked Squirtle as he would run off to gather them all to her. "All right... spirits gathered to the human world, go back to once you came and return to the spirit world. i, Oshizu, ask you to comply and go through the portal and return to your world. " Oshizu chanted as she would then open a portal for the little spirits to return home.
Oshizu Murasama
Oshizu Murasama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysterious Shadow Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:04 am

"Hello there young lady. I have no business in particular, just doing my usual visiting routine. And no problem with the information, I always ready to be of service." Max took off his hat and bowed at the lady which he then saw starting to speak with her spirit that almost looked like a turtle in form. The lady seem to be really enthusiastic in making the poor spirits get into the portal that she even asked her spirit for help in gathering the spirits around.

She started to open the rift and called upon the young water elemental spirits to come. Five of them were able to pass through but the portal closed as soon as the last of the five elemental spirits entered.
Mysterious Shadow
Mysterious Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshizu Murasama Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:23 pm

After getting all of the little spirits back to their own world, Oshizu would be very exhausted and would be breathing heavily as her energy had dropped down to a low amount. "Man... that took a ton of energy out of me. doing that is really draining and... it can really hurt if i do it wrong. say... Max... care to get me a energy drink? it would really be helpful... " Oshizu would say as her breathing would continue to be heavy and she would look very tired.
Oshizu Murasama
Oshizu Murasama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysterious Shadow Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:46 pm

Max would smile at Oshizu as his left hand would reach through a pocket in his pants. "You sure are an interesting one." It would take a while with Max looking up as if searching his pocket for something. Upon removing his hand, a can of soda would be seen grippes in his hand. Weird enough, his pocket doesn't seem big enough for the can.

"Here!" He threw the can at Oshizu hoping that she would be able to catch it just fine. "Funny that I had one of them energy drinks in my pocket. You did a great job so that's your reward." Max winked as the can fly its way towards Oshizu right towards her hand which would make her easily catch it once she open her hands to receive it.
Mysterious Shadow
Mysterious Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshizu Murasama Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:24 pm

After Max gave Oshizu a can of soda, she would drink it slowly before returning squirtle back to his world. "Thanks Max. i better tell Ayan about the spirits being back to their own world. i appreciate the help and the drink. your a good friend and i will pay you back for the help you gave me. see you later, i guess. " Oshizu said to Max before heading back to Ayan and report her mission to be a success at returning the little spirits back to their world.

[exit]
Oshizu Murasama
Oshizu Murasama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down